Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Cream City Changes

Hello all!

Comics convention is over (for me) and it's evident the seasons are a'changing.

Fallcon's 20th seemed to be a massive success. It's always good to catch up with friends I haven't seen in a while... that's at least one thing technology will never be able to replace.

Unfortunately, our book order did not arrive before the con was over. But you can order them online or, if you live in Milwaukee or Chicago, pick up copies at your local. If they don't have the books, ask them why and put in a request.

There are some very interesting projects on the horizon I hope to be in a position to share with you soon. Stayed tuned.

I'll be back on track with the 'interviews' soon.

Some people have requested I start sharing some of my art on this blog. I'm giving it serious consideration... we'll see what happens.

Peace

-AR